Monday, June 21, 2010

Shut Up and Put Your Money Where You Mouth Is

1.

Im the punchline to a joke you know is lame,

yet you can't help but laugh anyways.

Im 4 or 5 one-liners away

from being a walking sitcom cliche.
























2.
I just stopped, captivated by the stars

and how there were amazing little fields of them

scattered thought the sky.

I'd never seen so many.

So I stood there for a while,

crying and talking to what I believe to be God,

of how thankful I am that he

never stops holding me

and how sorry I am that I forgot about that.




























3.

If we fall in love because someone makes us laugh,

what happens when we no longer find them funny?

If we fall in love because someone is beautiful,

what happens when that beauty fades?

If we fall in love because someone can provide for us,

what happens when they lose their wealth?

Because love defines all reasons

when you truely love someone,

You just do.




























4.

Your smile is the one I look for,

Your laugh, all I strain to hear.

Your kiss is my constand craving;

And you are the only miracle I am sure of.

In discovering you, I have discovered myself,

and all I can pray for is that you feel the same way.








































5.

The average person tells 4 lies a day. 1460 a

year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And the most

common one is "I'm fine"




























6.

So put your hands on my hips babe,

and tonight we'll forget everything wrong in this world

tonight it'll just be you and me.




























7.

I hope you hurt like hell on night soon,

while your laying in your bed all alone because

your new girl wasn't all you thought she was.

I hope your thinking of me and all that you gave up

when you pushed me away like I'd never meant

anything to you at all

I hope you realize your mistake

I've given you all that Im ever going to let you take.
























8.

So we sit at this table with our hands in our laps

and we have a few drinks and we share a few laughs

but now those days have past and theyre not coming back

It's a shem cause that's all I had

and we'll sing out loud for hours

until the morning that we know we cant avoid

These nights are notable and priceless

I swear that every word I say, I mean until my dying day

Its a shame when I wake I cant recall a thing

So keep things quiet until the rest of the street falls asleep

Then we'll break out and show everyone just what were made of

So young, lets abuse our health and have a little fun

Ill drink to that, let's drink to that

I've got some problems bue we've got ten dollars

Thats enough to get us wasted before the night is over

These past five days I've been completely sober

But tonight I'm getting ripped wide open.


























9.

I'm the kinda girl who can get in the

shower, & finally realize there are no towels.

Im the kinda girl  you will have crazy memories

with. I'm the kinda girl who will burst into tears

from laughing so hard, just cause she can. I'm

the kinda girl who carries her emotions on her

back. I'm the kinda girl who will make you

remember what we had. Yeah Im that girl.




























10.

To all those girls who dream away their days,

who feel jealous at every happy couple they see,

who have made themselves think they well be alone forever,

soon it will be your time to shine.






























11.

I hate wondering how you're doing

and not being able to ask you because

my mind wants to hope you're miserable

without me, but I know your not.





































12.

She's that crooked little heart

that you drew in the corner of your paper in second grade;

the one that got scribbled out because it wasn't quite right.
































13

In life there will be one person who will affect you for the rest of your life.

The only person that has that affect on me is someone amazing

& indescribable to words,

but it wasn't him.




























14.

I believe in second chances,

I just dont think everyone deserves them.
































15.

I dont want the moon and the stars,

I just want someone to lay under them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment