Sunday, June 27, 2010

I survived..

























1.


Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth,


even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you


smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day 


seem bright.
































2.


Feelings change
memories don't


































3.
Forgive your enemies, 
but never, never forget their names.












































4.
It's funny how hello always ends with goodbye,
it's funny how good memories can start to make you cry
It's funny how forever never really seems to last
it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past
it's funy how friends can just leave you when you're down
it's funny how when you need someone they're never around
it's funny how people change and think they're so much better,
it's funny how many lies can be packed in one "love letter"
it's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget,
it's funny how one night can contain so much regret
it's funny how ironic life turns out to be
but the funniest part of all, none of that's funny to me.




























5.
If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit
it's because he doesn't give a shit.




























6.
Sooner or later you're goning to have to learn,
it's not that big of a deal, life goes on,
You shouldn't be crying, don't let them
bring you down, he's just an ass, get up
and find someone who makes you
happier than him.






































7.


I would suggest you take a walk in my shoes,


but there is no way in hell that you could


rock these heels like I do, so don't bother trying








































8.


I feel more comfortable talking to strangers than people I know
I believe this is because chances are, I'll never see them ever again.
and I feel like I can say anything I want.
They don't know my past or what I've done.
They can only judge me on who they're seeing right at that second.
I'm the person I am now, not then
People I know don't see the difference.
































9.


I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna wake up anymore
I just wanna waste away the days
sleeping in a bed where dreams are made.


























10.


I guess I never let you go,
because in the back of my mind,
I still believe that someday
we'll get our second chance.
































11.


We wonder why black and white photos capture our soul.
I think it's because without color, we aren't drawn to the makeup
and the color of our eyes, or our hair, or how tan our skind is.
Black and white captures the innocence on one's face and
the hurt they've gone thought to feel vulnerability
the glow we see comes from inside, brightening our eyes,
our skin and our smile. It grabs the truth that liberates us.








































12.


Friends by heart, sisters by sould. 
Quiet and shey. Try out of control.






























13.
Her facebook's as public
as her vagina.




































14.
The first time I look in my lens
I realized I can find magic in unexpected places.
-One Tree Hill <3


























15.


Things happen all the time


unexpected things that turn out to be amazing things.
-One Tree Hill<3

No comments:

Post a Comment