Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Give 'em a hug, a great big kiss.

Because one day, she will be greatly missed.



My mom has gone far away from this land,

I miss the precious touch of his loving hands.



I never knew last year was the last day,

I could look at my mom, hug him, and say:

"I love you, Mommy! Happy Mother's Day!"



Don't let one day go by without telling her

how dear she is!

Remember you may not have another year to tell her this!



All I have now is great memories, a heart

full of love and eyes full of tears, and

to remember her love throughout the years.



Now I will have to look up at the stars and

say, "I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!"



Please remember when you pray, to thank your

heavenly father up above.

For your mother he gave you with so much love.



"She lived, for Jesus died;

She died, for Jesus Lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment