Friday, June 25, 2010

L.O.V.E







1.Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius 

and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring... 

-Merlyn Monroe-

























































 2.

When you're in love, every song means a lot to you,

even the one you barely listen. 

Cos it describes how you feel. 







































3. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
-Merlyn Monroe-








































4.They say you can't live without love. 
Yeah, well oxygen's more important...






























5.Sometimes, no matter how much you like someone,
 their just not good for you. And they will never be in your life...


































6. Just a thought: If people talk behind your back, 
it simply means you are several steps ahead of them..




7. I dont like using "forever", but I'll love u until the end of the day & in the morning,
 and I know I'll fall for you all over again.
































8. No girl should ever forget: that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
 -Marilyn Monroe-


































9. She can fake her smiles, but she can never know how to fake her tears and feelings.




































10. The best smell in the world is the man I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment