Monday, June 21, 2010

I Don't Believe In Love

 I really don't, anywho short update. Don't forget to subscribe




1
Always remember when a guy sweeps

you off your feet, he's i the perfect

position to drop you on your ass!
2
I flipped the cards over and saw hearts.

I shuffled them and said, "I don't deal

with love"
3
I owe you nothing and you are nothing

to me. Thank you for curing me of my

ridiculous obsession with love




4
Love only gets you so far.
5
What the hell is the big fuss about true

love? Fuck true love - It's overrated.

fuck finding it, fuck questionint it, fuck

obsessing over it. Love is love and the

more complex you make it for yourselves

to love each other
6
I Love you, the three most o.v.e.r.u.s.e.d

misunderstood && missused words in the

english language




7
I'm a mess, and so is my room.

I like it better that way.

I laugh to much for my own good

and I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

I'm loud, and chances are I'll never end

up hating you even if I say I do

go figure. I cant keep a steady

relationship to save my life,

because I'm not 'girl-friend material.' Diet

coke and bat-ma underwear turn me on.

and I don't bleive in real love anymore
8
It's like he's driving in a car, okay

and I just wanna be in the passenger seat,

but he's locked the door and I have to hold onto the bumper.

You know, I'm not even asking him to open the door for me,

just leave it unlocked and let me come in.

But, No he didn't do that, so I'm hanging onto the bumper

and life goes on and the car goes on

and I get really badly bruised and i'm hitting potholes and it hurts.

I mean it really hurts,

and yesterday I had to let go of the bumper

because it hurts too much...It hurts too much.

-Gilmore Girls
9
Pass me another bottle, honey

The Jaeger's so sweet

but if it keeps you around,

then I'm down




10
Even though she doesn't believe in love,

he's determind to call her bluff

who could deny these butterflies?

They're filling his gut
11
Find a great song, whether it's disco, or pop or

punk, or whatever. Just turn your stereo up,

and just dance. And if you have to, keep

dancing until you lose yourself or

you find yourself agian
12
To walk is what I always do. But I prefer not to

look back to people who are no longer walking

with me. Then someone asked me, "why did

you just let other people leave you?" then I

answered, "lifes is a long journey. I won't be

wasting my time waiting for people who don't

want to share the walk with me."
13
Life is like taking our photographs. We often

pose the way we want to be seen by others. but

sometimes, by taking the stolen shots, they

capture who we really are
14
Dream what you want to dream; go where you

want to go; be what you want to be, because

you only have one life to live and one chance to

do all the things you want to do
15
I don't know who I'm going to be 10  years from

now, where I'll be in my life, what I'll have by

then but I hope one thing would be certain, that

my friends now will be my friends by then








16
Maybe he's doing the same thing as me...

Maybe he want so bad to call me,

but just won't cus I haven't called him...

Then again, maybe I shouldn't fill

myself with false hope

the he might juse be missing
17
I lay in bed everynight think about you

coming up with cute little things

that I know will never happen
18
Don't forget what he said.

Remember what you didn't














No comments:

Post a Comment