Saturday, June 26, 2010

fairytails



























1.
I'm just another teenage romantic.
I shouldn't believe in
fairytails anymore but somehow I do.




































2.
Wait until it rains
cause the weather defines the people
who get their own umbrellas
and those who stay with you under the rain.


















3
I've changed so much lately
every single day I wake up different
I feel like I'm fading with each step
all everyone else sees are smiles
they say I'm doing much better
I know I'm doing much worse.


































4
I am gone. The person you see isn't the real me
the real me gave up a long time ago
she couldn't take the constant pain anymore






































5
He's just a boy who doesn't understand what
he has right there in front of him; &she's a girl who
never quite understood how to let go.
































6.
I have a hundred things I'd like to say to you
some scream at you, some whisper.
You're a liar, you're a jerk, I'm about to cry.
I know I'm too much for you.
Blah, blah, blah
you're a real douche bag
but I still think your cute.
































7.
Best friends:
not even kodak can capture all of our crazy memories
































8.
People are starting to ask, "whats wrong"
and I don't really know because I'ver hurt so much for so long
and hid it all this time. And it's hard to explain now.




































9
I don't care where you're gonna be next year, I don't care if you're crazy, god.
I just know I wanna be with you, I don't understand what you're doing, it seems so
pointless, I mean everything seems so pointless
but when I'm with you it's different,
and I don't know why
-Keith (movie)






































10.
Keith: I had it all figured out. So I cut out a little early?
who cares? It's probably a good thing. Life sucks, anyway.
Then I met you, and it got weird. And you were so amazing. And I...
Natalie: What? What?
Keith: I just wanted a little more time.
So all in all, I'd say you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
- Keith (movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment