Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you know?



























1.
Do you know what girls want?
Real conversations and real love, cute dates together, nothing expensive.
The truth is we only want to be with you. We want to hold hands and lie
beneath the stars. We want to be able to say something stupid and not
worry about. We want a guy that will love us for nothing but us:
Plain and Simple.
































2.
I miss you
It's not like a "hey we had some great times keep in touch"
Kind of thing, it's more like "i can't eat, I can't sleep, I forget what it
feels like to laugh" Kind of thing
-PostGrad
































3.
We cling to music, to poems, to quotes, to writing, to art
because we desperately do not want to be alone.
We want to know that we aren't going crazy & someone
else out there knows exactly how you're feeling
We want someone to explain the things we can't.
































4.
On moment can change your mind,
one lok can change y our heart,
& one person can change your destiny








































5.
So what's wrong? I think too much
I odn't want to fuck you, I don't want to touch.
I jsut want to fill you with regret
Ive said it all before, its pointless.


































6.
Seeing you used to be like being hit by a train
but now, it's more like:
DAMN, I hope you get hit by a train.
































7.
People say
"You make my heart skip a beat"
but you, you make me fly off my feet.




























8.
It's like you wanted to see how bad you could hurt me,
how many times you made me cry,
before I finally got mad.










































9.
She's worth it, so don't act like she's nothing
Because she's one of a kind, and you
can't find another like her.


































10.
He knows the real me. The me that prefers
to stay home on weekends to play playstation
and eat ice cream and pizza. The me that runs
around in boxers and my hair a mess but
he actually likes the real me.


























11.
I just want to live my life without you.
I want to be able to wake up each morning
and not wish you would call me.
I want to be able to walk around with a smile
and pass right by you without a second glance,
without noticing that you never gave me one.


































12.
You can try and hold me back
build up your damn walls,
pack sandbags along the edges
and yell at the clouds and the rain and the sky to stop
but I will not relent.
I will reach you
Because I am the sea
And I will continue to love you no matter what.






































13.
Let me inside your head, I want to know what's on your mind.
Tell me your secrets, share with me your dreams,
Let me know what makes you tick. Give me a taste
of yo that will keep me coming for more.






























14.
You fall in love with someone
because of the tilt of his smile,
or because he can make you laugh;
or in this case, because
he made you believe
you were the only one who could save him.






























15.
I need someone who can deal with me
I need a guy who will make me see things from a different point of view.
I need a guy who will make me talk about the things that scare me.
I need a guy who will make me open up to him,
a guy who won't give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment