Sunday, July 25, 2010

In Love With Him, Can't Find a Better Man ..

1.
 why is it that just when you get things together, you hear from the one person who could pull it all apart?




2.
 never ignore a person who loves you & cares for you. 
one day you may realize you've lost the moon while counting the stars.






3.
did you know that cinderella didn't have to take her dress off to win her prince?

she had romance without regrets,

& she didn’t lose anything that she couldn't get back the next morning.






4.
you were my life. my world. my everything.

You took my heart, put it in a little box labeled fragile for a few months.

 you then were moving some stuff around,

completely looked over the fact the box said fragile,

in big black letters, dropped it, walked all over it,

completely destroyed it then picked all the little pieces back up,

put it in the box, & crossed off fragile & wrote broken.






5.
you say i'm not your type, & you jump from girl to girl.

well clearly, that's right, because you go for sluts.






6.
so i'll erase everything & i'll forget about you.

it's just too bad that this might be the hardest thing i will ever have to do.






7.
after all these months, all this time, so much has happened.

the talks, the phone calls, the laughs, and the feelings.

if i were to look back on them, i would never believe that, that person was once me.

i wouldn't recognize that girl because she's so different from me

. but i guess changing & moving on is part of growing up.

i'm growing up & finding out what kind of person i want to be for the rest of my life.

& maybe in the future, there are more changes to come,

but as for right now, this is who i'm proud to be.






8.
you want me to act like we've never kissed,

you want to forget; pretend we've never met ,

& i've tried & i've tried, but i haven't yet.

 you walk by, & i fall to pieces.






9.
the shit you hear about me might be true,

then again, it could be as fake as the bitch who told you.






10.
you may start the shit, but you sure aren't the shit.




11.
where you used to be, there is a hole in the world,

which i find myself constantly walking around in the daytime,

& falling in at night.  i miss you like hell.






12.
sometimes you just feel everything & nothing all at once.

sometimes you'll find yourself smiling while missing something at the same time.

at times you can absolutely love a person, all the while wanting to hate them.

life comes without guarantees. except that smiling will brighten your face,

laughing will enhance your eyes, & falling in love will change your life.




13.
when i look into his eyes it's like my whole world is flipped

& everything is put into a new perspective.

i can do things i never thought i could do.

i can say things that i never thought i would be able to say to anyone before.

it's like i just want to be with him forever,

hold him in my arms, kiss him, & tell him how much he changed me,

 my life, my everything.






14.
love is like a tug of war:

it hurts so bad to hang on

but for some odd reason,

you just can't let go.






15.
call it desperation, but can't you

see it in my eyes. that i want to be

with you until the sun falls from the sky.






16.
i really can't deny it. i am who i am.

i'm pretty normal. i’m not that smooth

type of girl. i run into things. i trip.

i spill food. i say stupid things.

i really don't have it all together.






17.
i never thought anyone would

ever make me smile, laugh, &

capture my heart as fast as you have.








18.
even though she knows he

doesn't deserve it, she gives

him every little piece of her.




19.
there's two types of people in

the world, the givers & the takers,

& the givers always sleep better.






20.
i miss you, but i’m trying not to care anymore.






21.
we tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have,

but rather of recognizing & appreciating what we do have.






22.
i knew that i never meant a thing to you,

i knew what you said to me wasn't the truth.

maybe you just wanted someone, anyone,

so you choose me & then once you had me,

you left me all alone to pick up the pieces that you broke.












No comments:

Post a Comment