Monday, July 26, 2010

Being Happy

1.
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.




2.
You're a whore and an incredibly horrible person. Go screw another life, you slut!






3.
The meaning of life? That's easy:
 is to be happy, try not to hurt people and hope that you fall in love.






4.
It's strange when you love someone and treat them the best you can
 but you are rewarded with no answer.






5.
Letting go seems so terrifying because you never know if you will get out stronger or even weaker.






6.
Love is not what hurts us. What hurts us is the other things disguised
 and is cleverly faked as affection.






7.
I won't forget the times that we ever had together.
 I'm wishing that you weren't ɑ part of my past.






8.
The longest and most painful kind of love, is unrequited love.






9.
The truth will hurt you, in ɑ way that makes us stronger.






10.
Time heals and makes us forget about the past 
but what we shared (our memories) will never be erased.






11.
Just because I don't share my problems,
 doesn't mean they don't exist.






12.
You need to put the past behind, the saddest aside. 
Because you won't get hurt if you don't even care.






13.
I've decided I deserve the truth.
 I thought that if I give you honesty, you can give me "some" too.






14.
Nothing is left of you. Everything has changed
 and I miss the person you used to be.






15.
I hate you, you such a fat ugly two faces. 
Go loose some weight before you talk shit, bitch.






16.
Friendship ends when you stop sharing. 
So we'd always sharing with our friends.
 Anything, happy/sad story.




17.
To like and dislike the same things. 
This is what makes a solid friendship and relationship.






18.
I want you to love me like you used to, 
but I know that will never ever be possible.






19.
I just wish you’d take me seriously, for once in your life.
 I'm really fed up of a stupid "game".







20.
When shit goes down, sides are taken: 
that’s when you find out who's REAL and who’s FAKING!










No comments:

Post a Comment