Tuesday, September 7, 2010

UFO riplies min,kyu,wook

Fan : Ah I’m hungry ㅠㅠ

Wook : I’m having fried rice ~ want to eat together ? ㅋ

Fan : Do you like fried rice ?

Wook : ㅋㅋ (I) like it ~ ㅎㅎ



Fan : Right now it’s break time ~ ㅋ Are you thinking about me ? because I’m thinking about you ㅋ

Wook : Me too ~~ (I’m) thinking about you ^^



Fan : I left school early due to having a stomachahe ㅜㅜ ack oppa please dont get hurt

Wook : Are you alright ?? ㅠㅠ

Fan : I sufferred from enteritis ㅜㅜ indeed the health is the most important thing!

Wook : Aigoo please dont get hurt ~~ ㅠㅠ



Fan : I should have done a crossword but it was very difficult ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Kyu : If it’s that difficult then you should just give up



Fan : You’re really..!! Although it’s just a dot it’s still OK please send me a reply ㅠㅠ I dont hope for anything big but just a dot

Kyu : I wont send you a reply since you just hope for a dot let’s hope for something bigger



Fan : ( ºДº)!!!!!!!

Kyu : ㅡ.ㅡ??



Fan : Oppa recently I really like Haemin ~~~ ♥♥♥

Min : ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ



Fan : I’m going to Lotte World ♥♥♥

Min : I’m jealous !!!!!!!!



Fan : Ah…I’m preparing for the entrance exam and it’s very hard e.x.a.m h.e.l.l ㅠㅠ

Min : It’s the most exhausted time in this world rite ?? fighting ~~^^



Fan : Oppa ! uhm please recommend me one type of dry wine ♥ I’m really attracted to dry wine ~

Min : Roggio(wine)







No comments:

Post a Comment