Friday, April 22, 2011

quotezliciouz

Prayers go up and blessings come down.



I'm a winner see my price, you're a loser who sits and cries. -



You wouldn't be you if you were busy trying to be them. God made you this way on purpose. Stay YOUnique, be yourself!



Roses are red. Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don’t be mad, I’ll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you



your just jealous because i have this lovable side that everyone loves :)



Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. -Confucius



Life is truly too short not to work where one is happiest.



No need to cry for someone who doesn't worth your tears.



Not all THIN girls are pretty, and not all FAT girls are ugly.



I'm not like every other person who writes it out, if you want me bad enough, you'll figure me out.



Real women are classy, strong, independent, loyal and loveable and one thing about them is they know they deserve better.



Friends can last and others can fade. It's your choice who you keep and which ones will leave.



Stay classy, not trashy.



Sometimes when we just got many things to say, it won't come that easy as we open our mouth.



Just keep on dreaming. Everything's possible



Sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chances. Sometimes it's now or never.



Forgive? Sounds good. Forget? Not sure I could. They say time heals everything, but I’m still waiting.



NEVER say that you're not good enough for someone. Because you ARE.That person is who isnt good enough for you! Be confident in yourself.



People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.



At the end of the day you have to live with your choices.



I don't try to be awesome. Awesome tries to be me.



Be strong like a rock, set free like a bird, imagine high like a kid, act like a mature.Why do you want to stop me now?? You



said to never give up on a dream...



I enjoy when people hate me. You're spending your time thinking about me & I don't even know who you are. (:



People talk to me like I care. BITCH, Please! Does this face look like it cares? NO!!! Let me think about it a minute ok. NO!!



RISE & SHINE!! Get up and on yer GRIND!! FUCK tha HATERS, Just tell 'em I'M GETTIN MINE!!! ♡​- Benji Irving



don't point out other peoples flaws, because you're not perfect, you have to look in the mirror before you can look out the window



Do what you love, not what will make people love you. Enjoy life more, love who and how you are. Happy weekend!



Today is your time. Your dreams are all waiting to be realized. So get on your way, today is the day!



When you embrace your weirdness you'll see it's actually your genius.



Leave your fears, leave your doubts, leave them all at the feet of the Uni-verse. U don't need them where youre going.



If you really wanna win and confuse all of your enemies: "Praise God and smile through all of your troubles!"



Never let fear of rejection or the unknown stop you from going after what you want. Be brave: "Take risks and never give up!"



2 person you can never lie to: God. Yourself.



I was born special, I am special, I'll always be special. That's why I love myself much!



Some people will make your life feel like a living hell. But you got the power to overcome it, STAND and SPEAK UP.



Strong people are not born; they are made when no one is there for them to wipe their tears...



We're not perfect. Any of us. We make mistakes, we screw up but then we forgive and move foward.



Make decisions that

are aligned with your purpose rather than your fears.



GOD will make a way for me.. ☺





Don't lie about urself. God knows the truth! Others will see the truth. Be true to urself, & u won't have to worry what others think of u.



Yesterday is today's memory. Tomorrow is today's dream.



A big change starts from a small step, so let's take a small step to a big change!



You don’t need to live stressed out or worried. You can be confident today that God will take care of you.



Keep your dreams stay big and your worries stay small. -



God never fail, God never make mistakes. That's why He created me, I'm God's best creation!



Some people write, but do not speak. Some speak, but do not listen. Some listen, but do not take action.



Why do we lose? Because we've prepared to win the game in the next match.



Dear God. Please wake me up when this heartache ends.



No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. -Aristotle



Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells. -Elizabeth Taylor



Hope - To place confidence in, with the belief that it will be obtained.



When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.

No comments:

Post a Comment