Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Halle Berry Stuck in Harper’s Bazaar Bubble






Halle Berry in the best looks to sparkle in this season for the May 2009 issue of Harper’s Bazaar. The 42-year-old actress talks sex, motherhood, and her (much-younger) man. Check out the beautiful bubbly photo spread and snippets from the great interview:

Tell me how you keep your mojo. I have a 33-year-old man. That’ll keep your mojo mojo-in’. 

Do you ever go on a food binge? I like Doritos. I’m usually watching The Biggest Loser eating Doritos.

You, Obama, and [your daughter] Nahla are biracial. What does that mean to you? Nahla will grow up in a completely different America. Obama is someone who’s more like her than not, who shares her history. Hopefully she’ll grow up in a world where it’ll be easier than I had it. I had a rough time. I was accused of stuffing the ballot box for my high school prom-queen election because they couldn’t believe the only black girl in the school won.
 


Check out the full Halle article at HarpersBazaar.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment